Serving Size: 10
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, combine pumpkin puree, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, and eggs,
3. In a separate bowl add almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and pumpkin pie spice.
4. Mix wet and dry ingredients until combined and then fold in dark chocolate chips. Transfer batter to a greased loaf pan.
5. Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and bake in oven for 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Check bread half way through baking time. If top begins to burn, cover with foil.
7. Remove warm bread from pan carefully and place on a wire rack to cool before slicing into 10 pieces.