Serving Size: 9
- 1 ½ cups quick cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 overripe bananas mashed
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- ¾ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x9” square baking pan and set aside.
2. In a small bowl mix together the quick cooking oats, baking powder, sea salt and ground cinnamon. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl mix mashed banana and peanut butter together until combined.
4. Add in the vanilla extract, maple syrup and eggs. Mix until combined.
5. Add the almond milk and stir until batter is homogenous.
6. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
7. Pour the mixture into a lightly greased 9x9” baking pan.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Or until the top slightly springs back when touched and the edges are just barely brown!
9. Melt the extra peanut butter and drizzle on top if desired.
10. Cut into squares and enjoy warm.
11. Store in refrigerator, reheat in microwave or enjoy cold.