- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- ½ cup carrots, julienned
- ⅓ cup unsalted cashews
- 4 green onions, chopped
- For the sauce:
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 3 tablespoons all-natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 or 3 tablespoons water
- To make the sauce, whisk together coconut aminos (or soy sauce), peanut butter, honey, sesame oil, and grated ginger in a small bowl. Whisk in 2 or 3 tablespoons of water, depending on the consistency you prefer, and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, drizzle olive oil and add chicken. Season with salt and pepper and sauté until lightly browned, about 4 to 5 minutes. Add the garlic and sauté for about 30 seconds, mixing it with the chicken.
- Add broccoli, bell pepper, snap peas and carrots to the skillet, incorporating everything together. Cook an additional 5 minutes, until veggies are tender and chicken is cooked through, then add cashews and green onions and drizzle the peanut sauce over top.
- Mix everything together with the sauce, coating well, and cook for one more minute. Serve and enjoy!