Serving Size: 6
For the Salmon:
- 1 batch honey mustard sauce
- 2 lb salmon, boneless and skinless
- 1 tablespoon finely-chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/3 cup whole grain mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Prepare your honey mustard sauce by whisking all ingredients together in a small bowl until combined.
- Line a large baking sheet with a large sheet of aluminum foil. Mist the foil with cooking spray, then lay out the salmon in the middle of the foil.
- Spoon the honey mustard sauce on top of the salmon, and spread it around evenly so that it covers the top of the salmon.
- Fold the sides of the aluminum foil up and over the top of the salmon until it is completely enclosed. (If your sheet of foil is not large enough, just place a second sheet of foil on top and fold the edges so that it forms a sealed packet.)
- Bake for 14-15 minutes, or until the salmon is almost completely cooked through. (Cooking times will vary on the thickness of your salmon)
- Remove the salmon from the oven and carefully open and pull back the aluminum foil so that the top of the fish is completely exposed. Change the oven setting to broil, then return the fish to the oven and broil for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove salmon from the oven or grill. Sprinkle the top of the salmon evenly with parsley, and serve immediately.