Serving size: 4
- 1 lb shelled and deveined shrimp
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon melted unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Chopped parsley
1. Rinse the shrimp with cold water. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat up a skillet (cast-iron preferred), add the olive oil and butter. Add the garlic and saute until they turn slightly brown, stir in the shrimp.
3. Stir and cook the shrimp a few times before adding the honey, lime juice, salt and cayenne pepper. Cook the shrimp until the honey lime sauce thickens.
4. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve immediately.