Serving Size: 12
- 24 mini fresh mozzarella balls
- 24 olives
- 12 slices of salami or cold cut turkey
- 24 small basil leaves
- 2 roasted peppers (or 1 jar)
- 1 jar artichoke hearts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Bamboo skewers
1. Skewer the antipasto ingredients beginning perhaps with the mozzarella balls, followed by the larger pieces like salami cold cut turkey or artichoke hearts.
2. Place the olives at the very top of the skewer. If you have more basil alternate them on the skewer.
3. Arrange skewers on a serving platter or slate board.
4. If you like, finish with a sprinkle of dried oregano and drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Serve cold or at room temperature.